Privacy Statement Highlights
- When you request additional information or register on tutormeet.com’s Web site, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- When you purchase tutormeet.com’s applications or services (the “Services”), the Company will ask you to provide billing information.
- When you register for or attend corporate events, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information, billing information, and information on your participation in the events on tutormeet.com’s Web sites.
- tutormeet.com uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company's Web sites and emails.
Use of information
- tutormeet.com uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- tutormeet.com may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Company’s Services, partners, promotions, and events.
- tutormeet.com may use information collected to improve the Company’s Web sites and Services.
- Unless described in the full Privacy Statement, tutormeet.com does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. tutormeet.com may share information collected with other companies that work on tutormeet.com’s behalf.
Full Privacy Statement
- Customers of tutormeet.com may electronically submit data or information to the Company’s services (“Customer Data”).
- tutormeet.com will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided in the tutormeet.com Master Subscription Agreement, or as may be required by law. In accordance with the tutormeet.com Master Subscription Agreement, tutormeet.com may access Customer Data only for the purposes of providing the services, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters, or as may be required by law.
- Every marketing email from tutormeet.com contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from the Company.
- You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of the Company’s marketing emails. Additionally, you may send a request to email@example.com
How to contact us
Questions regarding tutormeet.com’s Privacy Statement or information practices can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org